Saturday, Aug 20, 2022 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
215 N Laura St. 32202
What: A book signing for Why I Love Grandpa with PeTika Tave
When: Saturday 8/20 from 12-3pm
Where: Chamblin's Uptown 215 N Laura St. Jacksonville FL
Synopsis: This book celebrates the bond between children and their grandpa in a heart warming way, by sharing all the reasons why kids love their grandpa.
Told from the perspective of a child, this book takes a look at the many ways grandfathers enrich children’s lives. From trips to the ice cream parlor, to going on school trips, it is a loving tribute to the many ways grandpas help kids enjoy their childhood.
Adults too will love the book as they take a walk down memory lane and recall memories of precious time they spent with their grands. It provides a way to connect, reflect, and communicate for all family members. (Reader's Favorite 5-Stars)
- It is a great way to enjoy family time by reading together and reflecting on all the wonderful things grandfathers do.
- Features a space in the back for children to put a picture of their grandma and grandpa, along with a page to write all the reasons they too love their grands.
- The detailed and vivid illustrations really brings the book to life.
- The repetition in the text allows early readers to develop their skills while also building their vocabulary.
- It is a wonderful story to read at bedtime, during family time, and while visiting grandpa.
- Makes a great gift any time of the year, including Father’s Day, Grandparents’ Day, and just to say “I Love You.”